Whether you are looking for a great family night out or a great team builder for your organisation, the MS Moonlight Walk has the perfect backdrop for you to relax and hang out with a bunch of friends, family and work colleagues.
Creating a team is easy and teams can be as big or as small as you like. You can have as many people as you want on your team. As long as you are walking and raising money for people with MS, that's all that matters.
You may also want to set up a Team Payment Code if your company is covering the registration fee for your team members. The registration fees will be charged to your company and your company will be invoiced for the total amount. To create a Team Payment Code, simply click on Team Registration and complete the required information.
Theme Your Team
Decide on a fun name - Here are some examples:
- The Moonshine Staggers
- MS Kickers
- The Moonies
- MSing Around
Add to the excitement on the night and dress up! We have had fairies, army personnel, clowns, men in kilts, folks in traditional Mexican dress, and variations of superheros... you name it! A prize will be awarded on the night for the best dressed walkers.
Your Team Page
When you create a team online, you receive your very own team page (as well as your own individual pages for each team member).
Use the page to keep track of team members and their fundraising and thank all those who have sponsored the team.
Your team webpage will display:
- All team members and their photos
- All those who have sponsored the team (with amounts and messages)
- Number of members in the team
- Total amount raised by the team (online, offline and personal donations)
- Team photo or logo
- Team message and fundraising goal
As team captain, when you login you will be able to:
- View all team members and their individual fundraising totals
- Send an email to all team members (it is already written!)
- Send an email to thank all your team sponsors
- Add offline donations to your team total using a credit card
- Edit your team page (photo, message and fundraising goal)
For any team enquiries or assistance, contact the Events Team on (07) 3840 0828 or email@example.com and we will be able to assist you every step of the way!