Wander along Riverside Drive and cross the luminated Go Between Bridge, then follow the river along the Bicentennial Bikeway.
You'll make your way over the the Botanic Gardens before your turn around to go over the Goodwill Bridge.
Following the river you will head along the Clem Jones Promenade past the iconic Brisbane Wheel and then back down Riverside Drive, returning to Davies Park.
There are two refreshment stations you pass by, one at the end of Riverside Drive and another near the Botanic Gardens (this you will walk past twice).
Note: Due to ongoing changes in the Brisbane CDB, this course is subject to change
2 x Refreshment Stations
- Riverside Drive
- Botanic Gardens (Near the Goodwill Bridge)
Public Toilets are avaliablle at Riverside Drive, at the Botanic Gardens, and along South Bank.
WHAT DOES MY ENTRY FEE COVER?
- Official MS Moonlight Walk lantern
- Mapped out course with safety officers and course marshals
- Live entertainment and food stalls
- Activities for the kids
- Dedicated volunteers who can assist you on the day
- A fun and exciting festival – a night you won’t forget!