Wander along the Brisbane River, over the Go Between Bridge and along the northern side of the Brisbane River towards the Botanic Gardens.
Witness the illuminated Story Bridge as you pass through the Gardens, circling back to cross the river over the Goodwill Bridge heading back through Southbank. Meander along the Riverside past the Brisbane Wheel, returning to Davies Park in West End.
There are two refreshment stations you pass by twice, one at Kurilpa Point Park and one at the Goodwill Bridge, near the Botanic Gardens.
2 x Refreshment Stations
Kurilpa Point Park – you will pass by twice.
Goodwill Bridge, Northern end – you will pass by twice
Portaloos available at Kurilpa Point Park and public toilets available at the Botanic Gardens and South Bank.
WHAT DOES MY ENTRY FEE COVER?
- Official MS Moonlight Walk lantern
- Mapped out course with safety officers and course marshals
- Live entertainment and food stalls
- Dedicated volunteers who can assist you on the day
- A fun and exciting evening – a night you won’t forget!