This course is wheelchair friendly and on departing Davies Park, follows the River along Riverside Drive, under the Go Between Bridge and into Kurilpa Point Park, the turn around point and location for the first refreshment stations for all courses. From here, participants will return via the same route to Davies Park and the finish line.
- Wheelchair friendly
- 1 x Refreshment Station at Kurilpa Point Park
- Public Toilets available at Kurilpa Point Park (including wheelchair accessible toilets)
WHAT DOES MY ENTRY FEE COVER?
- Official MS Moonlight Walk lantern
- Mapped out course with safety officers and course marshals
- Live entertainment and food stalls
- Dedicated volunteers who can assist you on the day
- A fun and exciting evening – a night you won’t forget!