This course is wheelchair friendly and starts at Davies Park, following the Brisbane River along Riverside Drive into Kurilpa Point Park. From here you will continue following the river, in front of the Gallery of Modern Art, The State Library and Queensland Museum and Science Centre into the heart of Southbank, where you will loop through along the Arbour and back along the river, returning via the same route to Davies Park. There is a refreshment station in Kurilpa Point Park you will pass through twice.
- Wheelchair friendly
- 1 x Refreshment Station at Kurilpa Point Park – that you will pass by twice.
- Public Toilets available at Kurilpa Point Park and South Bank (including wheelchair accessible toilets)
WHAT DOES MY ENTRY FEE COVER?
- Official MS Moonlight Walk lantern
- Mapped out course with safety officers and course marshals
- Live entertainment and food stalls
- Dedicated volunteers who can assist you on the day
- A fun and exciting evening – a night you won’t forget!