This course is wheelchair friendly and on departing Davies Park, follows the River along Riverside Drive, under the Go Between Bridge to the refreshment station at Kurilpa Point Park which is the turnaround point for the 3km walk. From here participants will return via the same route to Davies Park and the finish line.
1 x Refreshment Station at Kurilpa Point Park
Portaloos available at Kurilpa Point Park (including wheelchair accessible toilets)
WHAT DOES MY ENTRY FEE COVER?
- Official MS Moonlight Walk lantern
- Mapped out course with safety officers and course marshals
- Live entertainment and food stalls
- Dedicated volunteers who can assist you on the day
- A fun and exciting evening – a night you won’t forget!