Know that your fundraising efforts are helping those living with MS to access support & services.
Walk to Fight MS
Choose from the 3km, 5km or 10km course along the Brisbane river, or register to walk in your own neighbourhood and light up your local area.
Raised so far
About the Walk
Event Date: Friday 26 March, 2021
Join the iconic sea of lanterns in March 2021, when the MS Moonlight Walk returns to Davies Park, West End. Choose between a leisurely 3km, 5km or 10km walk, and be part of Brisbane’s community to get active and celebrate our great city, while raising money to support thousands of people living with MS.
Alternatively, you can choose to walk in your own neighbourhood on Friday 26 March, and light up your local area!
Choose between the 3km, 5km (both wheelchair accessible) or the 10km course, starting from Davies Park, West End. These courses are for people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels, whilst enjoying the novelty of a night-time sky surrounded by a sea of lanterns!
Check out the MS Moonlight Walk tribute wall and see the inspirational comments and quotes from our powerful community. You can also leave a message of support and encouragement...
Check out the Event
Check out the footage from our 2019 MS Moonlight Walk held at Davies Park, which marked out 21st year! You won’t want to miss out on the fun, so register for our March 2021 event TODAY!
- Hamida Ghafour-Thorold just donated $67.60
- Kylie P just donated $52
- Shannon Lord just donated $489
- Louise & David Weston just donated $37.44
- Jodie Pratt just donated $10.40
- Lisa Greig just donated $52
- Roy Wynes just donated $98
- Roy Wynes just donated $94.64
- Jake Williams just donated $83.20
- Michael Holmes just donated $111.28
- Candy Dennison just donated $10.40
- Miles Brennan just donated $67.60
- Lachlan Brennan just donated $26
- Emma Bonser just donated $20.80
- brittany biddle just donated $26
- Hotz just donated $15
- Bree just donated $31.20
- Katelyn ?? just donated $52
- Kylie Smith just donated $52
- Laurent Thibault just donated $52