Know that your fundraising efforts are helping those living with MS to access support & services.
Walk to Fight MS
Choose from the 3km, 5km or 10km course along the Brisbane river, or register to walk in your own neighbourhood and light up your local area.
Raised so far
About the Walk
Event Date: Friday 15 October, 2021
Join the iconic sea of lanterns on Friday 15 October 2021, when the MS Moonlight Walk returns to Davies Park, West End. Choose between a leisurely 3km, 5km or 10km walk, and be part of Brisbane’s community to get active and celebrate our great city, while raising money to support thousands of people living with MS.
Alternatively, you can choose to walk in your very own neighbourhood on the same night, and light up your local area! No matter where you are across Queensland, together we will light up the skies on Friday 15 October
Choose between the 3km, 5km (both wheelchair accessible) or the 10km course, starting from Davies Park, West End. These courses are for people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels, whilst enjoying the novelty of a night-time sky surrounded by a sea of lanterns!
Check out our virtual map
Want to take part in the Walk to Fight MS closer to home? With our 'In Your Neighbourhood' virtual option you can! On Friday 15 October, you can light up the streets of your own neighbourhood wherever you are across Queensland.
Explore the map to check out where all our incredible neighbourhood walks that will be taking place across the state.
Check out the MS Moonlight Walk tribute wall and see the inspirational comments and quotes from our powerful community. You can also leave a message of support and encouragement...
Check out the Event
Check out the footage from our 2019 MS Moonlight Walk held at Davies Park, which marked out 21st year! You won’t want to miss out on the fun, so register for our October 2021 event TODAY!
- Doug just donated $20.80
- Dad just donated $20.80
- Heather Cowie just donated $53.04
- Mum just donated $20.80
- Mamabear just donated $20.80
- Queensland X-Ray (QXR Community Fund) just donated $1,000
- Kathleen Richards just donated $300
- Lisa B just donated $53.04
- Trevor Pick just donated $111.28
- Allison Cayzer just donated $1.80
- Jeanette just donated $20.80
- Lyn Flynn just donated $20.80
- Mike Burns just donated $55.12
- Anonymous just donated $20.80
- Rachael Marsic just donated $53.04
- Cherie McGuire just donated $52
- Sandra Cooper just donated $26
- Rachel just donated $31.20
- Sally B just donated $10.40
- Kelly Coombs just donated $20.80