Whether you are looking for a great family night out or a great team builder for your organisation, the MS Moonlight Walk has the perfect backdrop for you to relax and hang out with your friends, family and work colleagues.
Creating a team is easy and teams can be as big or as small as you like. As long as you are walking and raising money for people with MS, that’s all that matters!
You may want to set up a Team Payment Code if your company is covering the registration fee for your team members. The registration fees will be charged to your company and your company will be invoiced for the total amount. To create a Team Payment Code, simply click on Team Registration and complete the required information. Team Payment Codes can be limited to a certain number of registrations, or value.
Get in touch on 1300 090 923 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Team Payment Code today!
THEME YOUR TEAM
Decide on a fun name – Here are some examples:
- The Moonshine Staggers
- The Christopher Walkens
- The Moonies
- MSing Around
Add to the excitement on the night and dress up! We have had fairies, army personnel, clowns, men in kilts, folks in traditional Mexican dress, and variations of superheros… you name it! A prize will be awarded on the night for the best dressed walkers.
TEAM RETREAT AREA
Teams who collectively raise $10,000 or more will be invited into the exclusive Team Retreat Area at Davies Park on the night of the event.
Your team will have access to the official Team Retreat area giving you a place to gather and catch up both before and after the walk.
Features of the exclusive Team Retreat Area include:
- Your own tables and chairs,
- Your own lantern collection area
- Your own luggage hold area
- Water bottles to take on the event
Space is limited for this awesome opportunity and these retreats will be allocated to ONLY the first four stellar teams who raise over $10,000.
Participating as a Corporate Team in the MS Moonlight Walk is a great way to:
- Encourage team-building and build camaraderie among staff
- Promote the health & well-being of employees
- Raise corporate visibility in the community
- Make a difference in the fight against MS!
ASK YOUR ORGANISATION FOR SUPPORT
Your employer or a local business owner might be happy to support you by providing sponsorship or encouraging their employees to get involved. Many workplaces and organisations are more than happy to support a good cause, so all you need to do is ask!
Talk to HR or your manager and organise an appointment to present the opportunity for your organisation to support the company team.
They can support you in a number of ways:
- Payment of entry fees for the event. We can set up a Team Payment Code for you and invoice your organisation after the team has registered.
- Provide company branded merchandise
- Matched funding or a company donation towards the teams fundraising. (We can provide an invoice if required).
- Opportunity to hold a fundraising morning tea, crazy dress day
BENEFITS TO THE ORGANISATION
There are many benefits to the organisation in sponsoring you or your team in the MS Moonlight Walk.
- Showing they value and appreciate their employees.
- Publicity and promotion if you wear the company’s t-shirt, hat or other branded merchandise.
- Company name and logo appearing on the team webpage.
- A possible feature item with photos on next year’s website.