Know that your fundraising efforts are helping those living with MS to access support & services.
Walk to Fight MS
Choose from the 3km, 5km or 10km course along the Brisbane river, or register to walk in your own neighbourhood and light up your local area.
Raised so far
About the Walk
Event Date: Friday 26 March, 2021
Join the iconic sea of lanterns in March 2021, when the MS Moonlight Walk returns to Davies Park, West End. Choose between a leisurely 3km, 5km or 10km walk, and be part of Brisbane’s community to get active and celebrate our great city, while raising money to support thousands of people living with MS.
Alternatively, you can choose to walk in your own neighbourhood on Friday 26 March, and light up your local area!
Choose between the 3km, 5km (both wheelchair accessible) or the 10km course, starting from Davies Park, West End. These courses are for people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels, whilst enjoying the novelty of a night-time sky surrounded by a sea of lanterns!
Check out the MS Moonlight Walk tribute wall and see the inspirational comments and quotes from our powerful community. You can also leave a message of support and encouragement...
Check out the Event
Check out the footage from our 2019 MS Moonlight Walk held at Davies Park, which marked out 21st year! You won’t want to miss out on the fun, so register for our March 2021 event TODAY!
- Anonymous just donated $20
- Michael Wills just donated $104
- Neville Tracey Collins just donated $67.60
- Anonymous just donated $5.20
- Kaycee just donated $30
- Charlotte and Sean just donated $41.60
- Jo Mcdowell just donated $37.44
- Nikkii Park just donated $52
- Chrissy Whitlock just donated $1.80
- Emily Ragus just donated $67.60
- Anonymous just donated $20.80
- Tanya just donated $20.80
- Lisa Conley just donated $26
- Nazli Amini just donated $150
- Cara McCormack just donated $37.44
- Susannah York just donated $37.44
- Anonymous just donated $26
- Pettit Family just donated $20.80
- Susannah York just donated $5.68
- Brittany Vella just donated $10.40