This course is wheelchair friendly and starts at Davies Park, following the Brisbane River along Riverside Drive to the first refreshment station at Boundary Stree. From here you will walk along Montague Road towards the Gallery of Modern art, The State Library and Queensland Museum and Science Centre, through the connecing tunnel into the heart of South Bank, where you will loop past the Brisbane Wheel and return via a similar route to Davies Park. There is a refreshment station at Boundary Street that you will pass through twice.
1 x Refreshment Station at Boundary Street – that you will pass by twice.
Portaloos available at Boundary Street - (including wheelchair accessible ones)
WHAT DOES MY ENTRY FEE COVER?
- Official MS Moonlight Walk lantern
- Mapped out course with safety officers and course marshals
- Live entertainment and food stalls
- Dedicated volunteers who can assist you on the day
- A fun and exciting evening – a night you won’t forget!